Author: Laura Erickson
Photographer: Brian E. Small
Publisher: Scott & Nix, Inc.
Celebrate the Birds of the Land of 10,000 Lakes
The American Birding Association Field Guide to Birds of Minnesota includes 300 species birders are most likely to see in the state. Illustrated with hundreds of crisp, color photographs, it includes descriptions written by an expert Minnesota birder along with tips of when and where to see them. It’s the perfect companion for anyone interested in the amazing diversity and beauty of the birds of Minnesota.
- 368 pages
- Flexibound with rounded corners
- Printed on FSC papers
- 542 beautiful color photographs featuring 300 bird species in natural habitats
- Clear and concise introduction, identification, habitat, and birdsong text
- Tips on when and where to see species
- Organized by type of bird from waterfowl to finches