Author: Nate Swick
Photographer: Brian E. Small
Publisher: Scott & Nix, Inc.
Celebrate the Birds of the Southeast!
The American Birding Association Field Guide to Birds of the Carolinas includes 290 species birders are most likely to see in the state. Illustrated with hundreds of crisp, color photographs, it includes descriptions of birds written by an expert Carolina birder along with tips of when and where to see them. It’s the perfect companion for anyone interested in the amazing diversity and beauty of the birds of North and South Carolina.
- 368 pages
- Flexibound with bellyband jacket and vinyl cover
- 477 beautiful color photographs featuring 290 bird species in natural habitats
- Clear and concise introduction, identification, habitat, and birdsong text
- Tips on when and where to see species
- Organized by type of bird from waterfowl to finches