Author: Corey Finger
Photographer: Brian E. Small
Publisher: Scott & Nix, Inc.
Celebrate the Birds of the Empire State
The American Birding Association Field Guide to Birds of New York includes 285 species that birders are most likely to see in the state. Illustrated with over 550 crisp color photographs, it includes clearly written descriptions along with tips of when and where to see birds by an expert New York birder. It’s the perfect companion for anyone interested in the amazing diversity and beauty of New York’s bird life.
- 384 pages
- Flexibound with bellyband jacket and vinyl cover
- 553 beautiful color photographs featuring 285 bird species in natural habitats
- Clear and concise introduction, identification, habitat, and birdsong text
- Tips on when and where to see species
- Organized by type of bird from waterfowl to finches