Author: Allen T. Chartier
Photographer: Brian E. Small
Publisher: Scott & Nix, Inc.
Celebrate the Birds of the Great Lakes State!
- The most comprehensive and up-to-date photographic guide devoted to the birds of Michigan:
- 513 beautiful color photographs featuring 300 bird species in natural habitats
- Clear and concise introduction, identification, habitat, and birdsong text
- Tips on when and where to see species throughout the year
- Organized by type of bird from waterfowl to finches
- Complete Michigan bird checklist, detailed map, index, and quick index
Written by expert Michigan birder Allen T. Chartier and filled with gorgeous color images by Brian E. Small, the American Birding Association Field Guide to Birds of Michigan is the perfect companion for anyone wanting to learn more about the natural history and diversity of the state’s birds and when and where to see them.